A swimsuit can tell a lot about a man. And we are not talking about their belly, muscular tone or sun tan, but about the piece itself. This small garment can reveal important aspects about our personality. Shape and print can tell a lot about the gentleman.. in them.
- Classic cut in dark tones: as we can see here in David Cameron, the beach is not their natural habitat. Their sobriety carries into sandy environments. Many times complemented with a dark shirt or polo, it completes a look to pass unnoticed.
- Fashionable prints: bold and confident. Those who follow trends are also particularly demanding on their image.
- Solid colors and classic prints: the classics. They feel right at home with a cocktail in their hand or on the boat, rather than by the seashore. Here we can enjoy none other than Rafa Nadal teaching us a few dance steps.
- Fluor colors: fun and enjoyable. They love the beach, tanning and walking up and down the beach. See and be seen.
- Slips: allowing oneself to wear this minute piece requires months in the gym and in under the epilation laser gun. These men worry about aesthetics… maybe too much.
Customize your swimsuit to match your personality and allow it to speak for itself. Make it. Wear it.