Customization is all the rage, and this is why more and more brands are adding personalization to their product offering. The objective is to offer options that match the uniqueness of each customer.
There is no better way to surprise folks this Christmas with a gift designed for the recipient. Here we leave you with a few ideas to inspire you:
Heritage Scarves, Burberry. Available for men and women, you will be able to select from 7 cashmere models and monogram them. This personalization campaign was all the rage with the Burberry Prosum poncho, and these scarves will not be far behind.
Wallets and luggage, Louis Vuitton. The French house offers to imprint your initials with craft and detail. The customization options go beyond just initial, as you will be able to add dual color bands and the inside leather color.
Classic jeans, Levi’s. Its Live In Levi’s campaign, loaded with icons such as the 501s or the Trucker jacket, arrives to its customization and repair engine. The brand wants to make garments, but allowing us to give them our special style through the elements that make each piece.
And of course, customized swim trunks, TARIFA and COMPANY. The perfect gift for that man difficult to surprise. You will be able to choose among a wide variety of fabrics, as well as cord colors and monogramming. An original idea that will surely raise eyebrows this Christmas!
A swimsuit can tell a lot about a man. And we are not talking about their belly, muscular tone or sun tan, but about the piece itself. This small garment can reveal important aspects about our personality. Shape and print can tell a lot about the gentleman.. in them.
- Classic cut in dark tones: as we can see here in David Cameron, the beach is not their natural habitat. Their sobriety carries into sandy environments. Many times complemented with a dark shirt or polo, it completes a look to pass unnoticed.
- Fashionable prints: bold and confident. Those who follow trends are also particularly demanding on their image.
- Solid colors and classic prints: the classics. They feel right at home with a cocktail in their hand or on the boat, rather than by the seashore. Here we can enjoy none other than Rafa Nadal teaching us a few dance steps.
- Fluor colors: fun and enjoyable. They love the beach, tanning and walking up and down the beach. See and be seen.
- Slips: allowing oneself to wear this minute piece requires months in the gym and in under the epilation laser gun. These men worry about aesthetics… maybe too much.
Customize your swimsuit to match your personality and allow it to speak for itself. Make it. Wear it.
Who says Christmas is a synonym of snow, shopping and lights? For those that choose sun and beach for this time of the year, from TARIFA and COMPANY, we leave with a short selection of possible escapades for these holidays. Where? In the south hemisphere, where Christmas means warmth and relaxation.
Relax and enjoy its long beaches of white sands, touched by the warm Andaman Sea. Phuket Island is also great to reach Phank Nga Bay, surrounded by a hundred islands, where you will be able to visit Koh Panyi or the one known as James Bond Island, where The man with the Golden Gun was filmed.
In the Caribbean, this paradise destination is the ideal place to combine fun and relaxation. In Jamaica you will find golden beaches with turquoise water and cities with a rich colonial past that dance to the sound of reggae.
Bora Bora, Tahiti.
The 118 islands and atolls that make up Tahiti and its islands are known for their great beauty. Bora Bora, the most spectacular of its islands, is the perfect place to disconnect. Choose any of its marvelous hut hotels that sit above the sea and enjoy its clear waters.
Wave the year goodbye with a mojito under a palm tree!